"Dandy House", established in 1986, is the first men-only salon in Japan. In a time when 'men's beauty' was new and rather strange to everyone; Dandy House, the pioneer of men's aesthetics, claimed that 'men too, should be beautiful.' With advanced technology, Dandy House has improved the image of men's aesthetics. In 2005, we appointed the international actor, Richard Gere, as our image model to successfully spread our idea that "men too, should be beautiful." Proving that we're a salon which realizes in their highest form the beauty, health, and healing which modern men seek, all of our salons (excluding one portion) have received ISO9001 certification, and a number of media, etc. are constantly introducing our salon.
Slim down and get a flat stomach through our ground-breaking weight-loss program We aim to build an ideal body which readily loses weight and doesn't gain weight easily.
We aim to build an ideal body through tightening the stomach and sides.
Removal of unwanted hair such as beard, stomach hair, and arm hair. We aim for smooth bare skin.
For a clean and refreshing face, we provide care for acne, acne scars, age spots, wrinkles, sagging skin, face slimming, and more.
We help relax your stiff shoulders, neck, back, and tiredness through hand massage and aroma oil treatment.
- Soin Esthetic Association-certified aesthetician
- Soin Esthetic Association International aesthetician
- Soin Esthetic Association-Certified Cosmetic Hair Removal Specialist
- Soin Esthetic Association-Certified Management Cosmetic Hair Removal Specialist
- ajesthé (Japan Aesthetics Association)-Certified Total Aesthetics Advisor
- ajesthé (Japan Aesthetics Association)-Certified Aesthetician
- Nutritionist, Registered Dietitian, Health Management Specialist, Health Exercise Guidance Specialist