- Business hours vary by store, so please refer to the home page for each salon.
- At our salon, we reserve the right to refuse service to the following people.
- Those who have tattoos of an kind (tattoos, paint seal, etc.)
- Those who are exposed to risky behavior or actions which cause problems for other customers
- In addition, any person deemed to be unsuitable for using the salon
- Our salon runs by appointment only, so we ask that you please make a reservation by phone or in person ahead of time.
In addition, it is also possible to make a reservation on the same day of treatment depending on the vacancy.
- Please contact us during business hours a day in advance to cancel or change an appointment. In case of any cancellations or changes to an appointment afterwards, the planned treatment will be considered to have taken place. We ask for your understanding.
- Please come to the reception at least 15 minutes before your appointment. Please be aware that if you are late for an appointment, it may be necessary to shorten the treatment time.
- We have customers fill out a survey and attend a counseling session beforehand. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Please be aware that there are cases where, after counseling, and according to the discretion of the esthetician, you may be unable to undergo a desired treatment in order to prevent any accidents from occurring.
In order for our customers to receive comfortable treatment, we humbly ask for cooperation concerning the following points.
- Please refrain from actions which disrupt the treatment of other customers.
- Please cooperate with our non-smoking policy.
- Please keep quiet.
- Please turn off your mobile phone.
- During treatment, alert the esthetician immediately if anything occurs that you fear could cause you physical harm.